We Are Global
- “The red and white Coca-Cola logo is recognised by 94% of the world’s population.”
(via: business insider)
- Coca-Cola is recognised as the world’s most valuable brand is often associated with happiness. In fact, Coca-Cola means “Delicious Happiness” in Mandarin.
We are Diverse
- “The Coca-Cola Company is ranked on the list of top organisations for multicultural business opportunities.”
- “Named again on Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises”
We are Growing
- Established 1886 in Atlanta: In the first year Coca-Cola creator John Pemberton sold an average of nine servings of Coca-Colaeach day. Today that number has increased to 1.9 billion.
- In 2015, we increased annual dividends for the 53rd year in a row. Learn more about Our Company.
We pride ourselves on our finest assets:
- As of December 31, 2014, the Company had 129,200 associates worldwide. Meet our people.
- Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees.
- We lead the beverage industry, with a portfolio featuring 20 billion-dollar brands.
- Globally we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks, and ready-to-drink teas and coffees.
- We currently offer more than 1,000 no- and low-calorie products around the world, with more than 100 no- and low-calorie products launched in 2014.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company
- Our operational reach encompasses + 200 countries worldwide across 6 operating regions: Eurasia & Africa, Europe, Latin America, North America, Pacific and Bottling Investments – in addition to Corporate. Get the overview.
Unparalleled by any other organisation. Learn more about the Coca-Cola system.
Through these outlets and our direct focus to commitment and relationships, Coca-Cola is one of the most highly respected companies in the world. We continue to expand upward in new and exciting ways and are looking to grow with individuals who harbor a similar ambition.