There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and chose to make a part of their lives. It’s an incredibly humbling experience to work for a company so iconic that many view it as an old familiar friend. Additionally it is also very exciting to be a part of the team that is leading that iconic brand into tomorrow.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our brands, our marketing strength, our global reach, our unrivaled distribution system and the strong commitment of our management and employees worldwide.
Our journey focuses on leveraging these strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
The time is now.
What do we offer?
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a real impact
- Creative and original thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role
- A collaborative spirit that thrives working with a diverse range of views and perspectives
- A pragmatic and commercial mindset that understands the challenge of sustainability
Top 10 Reasons to work for The Coca-Cola Company
- Ability to make a difference
- Ability to grow
- We want to become...
- We have embarked on a strategic journey...
- Be part of a diverse team
- One-of-a-kind experiences
- A unique culture
- Accessibility to more than just a Company...
- Rewarding environment
1. The ability to make a difference and be part of a company that creates value & makes a difference everywhere we engage
Every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career with The Coca-Cola Company. With operations in over +200 countries, and full catalog of development programs, the growth opportunities with this Company are boundless.
We are committed to extending education and development programs to associates at all levels of the organization. These include:
- Peak Performance, our ongoing individual performance management process & rewards
- Coca-Cola University (CCU), our virtual global university representing a hub for all learning and capability building activities across The
- Assessment and Development Forums
- Functional Development to enhance and build job knowledge, skills, and competencies within a department or functional area
- Short-term Assignments to expose associates to work that is different from what they do on a daily basis. This could be a short-term assignment in another country or market or a project based assignment in an associate's home country.
Growing from Within
We have a strong tradition of growing people who have demonstrated the ability to deliver excellent results in different ways. The success of The Coca-Cola Company depends on every employee in the organization. Ultimately in our business, it is people who make the magic happen-with consumers, customers, our bottling partners, and the communities in which we work
Coca-Cola has fans from Boston to Budapest to Bahrain, drinking brands such as Ambasa, Vegitabeta and Frescolita. In the remotest comers of the globe, you can still find Coca-Cola. In 2016 The Coca-Cola Company landed the number 15 spot on Fortune's list of the ‘Worlds Most Admired Companies'. Our unyielding commitment to integrity and quality has earned us the respect of customers, partners and consumers globally.
4. We have embarked on a strategic journey with our bold vision reflected on clear goals for employees all over the world.
In 2009, global changes presented us with a unique opportunity to significantly strengthen our business for the long term, prompting us to create our 2020 Vision: Our Roadmap for Winning Together With Our Bottling Partners. This one-page action plan outlines our goal to double our system revenues by 2020, and was produced based on input from associates, bottlers and other key stakeholders globally. The vision is based on our fundamental belief that businesses have the power to change the world while achieving extraordinary financial success.
What is most inspiring about this short document is that it reflects a future where success is defined not solely by how much profit the Company generates, but by the work environment, the impact on our planet and the communities we serve, how we treat our partners and how we steward our resources.
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world. With help from our people, we have defined behaviours that reinforce our values:
- Leadership… the courage to shape a better future
- Passion… committed in heart and mind
- Integrity… be real
- Accountability… if it is to be, it’s up to me
- Collaboration… leverage collective genius
- Innovation… seek, imagine, create, delight
- Quality… what we do, we do well
- Diversity… as inclusive as our brands
- Sponsorships, such as the Olympics, Special Olympics and World Cup, where associates have the opportunity to participate in or win tickets through special programs and competitions.
- Olympic Ambassadors: for the London 2012 Olympic Games a contest was held that all associates worldwide were eligible to compete in. 26 winners were selected based on online votes from colleagues for the best Move to the Beat associate-created video. The winning Olympic ambassadors contributed social media messaging and blogs while at the Games so their colleagues at home could also live the experience and participate in the fun.
- FIFA World Cup: Our 2010 FIFA World Cup Go For The Cup contest tapped into our associates' passion for the World Cup. All employees were given an equal opportunity to compete and an equal chance to win a trip to South Africa to attend the world's most popular sporting event. Twenty-six global associates were selected and the winners blogged about their experiences on our internal website.
From day one, you'll notice a culture where our people are truly dedicated to living our values. We consider The Coca-Cola Company to be a local business on a global scale. The Coca-Cola brand represents qualities such as caring, sharing, connecting, integrity and excellence. Our culture mirrors those attributes. To put it simply: we are the brand.
One Company. One Team. One Passion.
- One Company: As our journey continues, our shared passion is transforming The Coca-Cola Company. When you join the Company, you'll enjoy an environment where ideas are free to find their way, support is close at hand and pride inspires us to grow. Each day we're developing meaningful and accelerated learning opportunities and anticipating the skills and resources we will need to meet our future demands.
- One Team: At The Coca-Cola Company, it's our people who make magic happen. Our job is to refresh the world, and it requires the vision, innovation, and passion of every single one of them. Each day the relationships you build will help you succeed not only in your job, but in your career as well.
- One Passion: The love at The Coca-Cola Company goes farther than our portfolio of brands, our people and our company. From our efforts to ensure that we have fair and inclusive workplaces to our responsibilities outside our business, we do our best to spread the joy of The Coca-Cola Company. We believe in fostering a workplace that embraces all of our associates’ unique abilities. We're committed to supporting our communities and we're dedicated to preserving and protecting our planet.
The World of Coca-Cola is a timeless, family brand that strives to entertain more than your professional goals, but your personal goals as well.
- Brand Activations
Total Rewards is more than just pay and benefits. It's about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. That includes programs focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and work environment. Our benefits -- coupled with our compensation programs and the opportunities to build a career through the experiences the Company offers -- deliver competitive rewards that continue to differentiate us in the market.
To ensure that our programs are competitive, the Company regularly benchmarks our programs against those of other leading companies in countries where we operate. We regularly evaluate and, as needed, update our rewards programs to ensure they are aligned to drive the expected business results that are focused on creating sustainable long-term growth.
The most common elements of our Total Rewards programs are:
- Base salary
- Annual incentives
- Long-term incentives
- Benefits: our total benefits package is highly regarded and is designed to meet employees' basic and life-changing benefits needs. As market dynamics evolve, the Company regularly assesses our benefits programs to ensure employees receive those benefits they value and are provided with diverse options that address the issues of individuals and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at The Coca-Cola Company, please search our open positions and submit your profile today. You can also sign up to receive email alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.