The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond,
Coca-Cola’s Roadmap starts with the Company’s mission, which is enduring. It declares
- To refresh the world...
- To inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
- To create value and make a difference.
Coca-Cola’s vision serves as the framework for the Company’s Roadmap and guides every aspect of its business by describing what the Company needs to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality beverage brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Our Winning Culture
Coca-Cola’s Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviours that will be required of everyone at the Company to make
Live Our Values
Coca-Cola’s values serve as a compass for the Company’s actions and describe how
- Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
- Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
- Integrity: Be real
- Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
- Passion: Committed in heart and mind
- Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
- Quality: What we do, we do well
Focus on the Market
- Focus on needs of our consumers, customers and franchise partners
- Get out into the market and listen, observe and learn
- Possess a world view
- Focus on execution in the marketplace every day
- Be insatiably curious
- Act with urgency
- Remain responsive to change
- Have the courage to change course when needed
- Remain constructively discontent
- Work efficiently
Act Like Owners
- Be accountable for our actions and inactions
- Steward system assets and focus on building value
- Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
- Learn from our outcomes -- what worked and what didn’t
Be the Brand
- Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun