Our company. Your career. Together, we grow.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. It’s important that for you to have the best opportunities to work with us, you apply for the positions that best suit your skills. We invite you to explore the application process tips suggested below to find the best fit for you. Our applicant pool continues to grow each year – unfortunately, this means we cannot reach out to every candidate. If the fit is right, we will be in contact with you.
Application Process Tips
- Identify an opportunity that fits your profile
- Browse our open positions
- Check out the requirements
- Identify the roles that fit best with your experience, strengths & capabilities
- What the job requires?
- Key Responsibilities: Area of expertise
- Previous work experience: years, function, background
- Educational requirements
- Qualifications: Technical or functional skills & core competencies
- Cultural diversity & language domain
- Level of responsibility
- Location (if the position is open or not for relocation)
- Travel percentage
- Self-Assessment : Analyze your background vs. the job requirements
- Do a critical analysis on your strengths and compare them to the job description.
- Define what you have: your competencies & style
- Are we right for you?
- Learn more about our culture: mission vision & values and compare them with your needs and values
- Identify why you want to work for Coca-Cola
- Now you are ready to decide to:
- Apply: we highly suggest you to select & apply to the job which most appropriately matches your qualifications.
- Sign In: If you don’t find the perfect job for you, in 5 minutes you can sign in to receive emails alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
- Size: No more than one page
- Include a selling message where you describe briefly what you are looking for (include areas of interest) & what you offer (include areas, years of expertise, strengths).
- Most recent formal education, dates & degree.
- Work experience: Company(ies), position(s), period of time, function(s), accomplishments.
- Proficient skills, competencies mastered
- Strengths or developed skills
* If not a permanent resident or citizen of Canada, mention migration status
- Be yourself: Acknowledge your passions, aptitudes, experience and knowledge
- Identify your strengths & identify how you can leverage your personal brand to be successful at Coca-Cola.
- Explore our business, performance & way of working: Research thoroughly the company, doing your homework to find out all you can about the company and/or the position.
- Be prepared:
- Understand the requirements of the position you are seeking, and closely examine how your skills and abilities support that position.
- Think of specific experiences you have had that are relevant to the position’s requirements.
- Leverage the Experience:
- Take this opportunity to bring any questions that are important to you to be answered in the interview.
- Be sure to be on time, know who will interview you & with who you should ask for when you arrive.
- Arrive with confidence, be yourself & use your experience to illustrate your talents.
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Coca-Cola, please search our open positions and submit your profile today. You can also sign up to receive email alerts when there are new or updated positions that fit your search criteria.
If you wish to search or apply for positions with our bottler, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, please click here.